FooEvents Calendar Plugin Display your events in a stylish calendar on your WordPress website. Calendars can be displayed using simple shortcodes or widgets. Using the free FooEvents Plugin, you can convert any WordPress post, page, or custom post type into an event and display it in a calendar view. This unique approach ensures that the FooEvents Calendar Plugin is super flexible and very easy to use. We Share GPL File Not FooEvents Calendar Plugin Nulled.
Why Use FooEvents Calendar Plugin
Fully integrated with FooEvents for WooCommerce. The FooEvents Calendar Plugin is fully compatible with the FooEvents for WooCommerce plugins, making it possible to create more advanced events and sell branded tickets with no commission or ticket fees directly from your own WordPress website. FooEvents offers many pro features that add advanced event management functionality to your website including email ticket themes and free check-ins apps.
- Add event information to any post, page, or custom post type.
- Display multiple calendars on a single page.
- Display events in the calendar and list views.
- Display calendars using shortcodes or widgets.
- Filter events by category using shortcode parameters.
- Change the look of your calendar using our built-in calendar themes (Default, Light, Dark, Flat, Minimalist)
- Automatically pull and push your events to Eventbrite!