Enable Updates Notification
Blade Theme GPL is a straightforward multi-functional WordPress Theme in which Flexibility and Simplicity exist side-by-side. With the grace of its high quality, it is suitable for building every website project you have in mind, believe us! Blade Responsive MultiFunctional Theme has been created with tons of work and love by Creatives.
Blade Theme GPL Features List
- Coming Soon Mode Functionality
- Customizable Search Page
- Customizable Google Maps
- Awesome Modals for your needs
- Contact Form
- Search Function
- Language Switcher
- Extensive Typography Options
- Standard Fonts
- With Blade Responsive MultiFunctional Theme, access to 600 Google Fonts
- Header Overlapping globally or per page/post/portfolio/product
- Different Title (Backgrounds, Colors, Height) for each product category
- Extra Sticky Anchor Menu per Page
- Boundless Title Options
- Separately Categories Titles (post categories, product categories)
- One Page Version
Blade Theme GPL Responsive & retina ready
The Blade Theme GPL is an ultra-responsive theme. Furthermore, you can easily customize the responsive behavior of your rows and columns. Your site will always look sharp on high pixel density devices like smartphones & tablets.
Blade GPL Theme Live color customizer
You can easily build your own skin from the Live Customizer of the WP dashboard. Change any color you wish or use one of the predefined.
Installing Blade GPL Theme and its required plugins
Before all else, you must set up a WordPress version on your server. After downloading the package, you will have the “Blade Theme GPL” folder and “Blade.zip” file inside the Theme package. You can either choose to upload the Theme to your server via FTP (just upload the folder “Blade” into the folder wp-content/themes) or via the WordPress upload function ( Appearance > Themes > Install Themes > Upload ) using the “Blade.zip” file.