With an active membership, you can update selected plugins (themes also coming) without the need to manually download them from our website!
When an update is available, you’ll receive a notification in your WordPress dashboard with the ability to one-click update.
For example update Elementor Pro just like the free plugins from WordPress.org:
In order to get access to automatic updates, please download and install our plugin and add your site(s) in “my account”.
How to get started
You’ll find the detailed instructions on how to get started below:
- Log in to your account and go to Sites. You will see the Sites tab only if you have an active membership:
- Click Add new site button:
- Enter your site URL and save site:
- Download our GPL Home plugin by clicking here: DOWNLOAD.
- Install and activate our plugin on the site that you’ve added to your account. The plugin has no settings, it just works.
- In order to confirm that the automatic updates work for a given plugin, look for a Check for updates link next to the plugin:
- If the link appears, it means that this plugin supports GPL Home updates. If the link does not appear it may mean that we do not support automatic updates for this plugin (yet) or we do not have this plugin in our database.
How to check if the plugin supports automatic updates
Visit the plugin page, for example ACF Pro and look for “supports automatic updates badge”:
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding automatic updates.